Our Model of Engagement
The Foundation and Corporate Engagement Office serves as a central point-of-contact and coordination to connect our corporate and foundation partners with university resources and engagement opportunities.
Our campus-wide team collaborates with academic and administrative units to provide holistic coordination and management of foundation and corporate relationships.
Together we work within UC Davis to:
- Build and manage comprehensive foundation and corporate relationships
- Expand existing relationships for enhanced value generation
- Identify new partnership opportunities for mutual benefit
- Foster meaningful engagement in support of the university’s education, research and service missions
Our specialized team is here to help you:
- NAVIGATE the complex university ecosystem
- CONNECT you with student talent and faculty expertise
- IDENTIFY available resources and collaboration opportunities
- DISCOVER unique and innovative projects, programming and initiatives happening at UC Davis
The Foundation and Corporate Engagement team supports collaboration and interactions between our strategic partners and campus researchers. To build effective and mutually beneficial external partnerships, the team collaborates closely with other campus offices including:
- Office of Research
- Advancement Services
- InnovationAccess Technology Commercialization
- Venture Catalyst
- Innovation and Technology Commercialization
- Internship and Career Center (ICC)
- Corporate Education
- UC Davis Preferred Partnership Program (UP3)
- Procurement & Contracting Services
- Interdisciplinary Research Centers & Institutes
- UC Davis Clinical Trials Office
- UC Davis Health System Contracts
- Aggie Square
- UC Davis School of Medicine Office of Research UC Davis Office
The Sponsored Research Office (SPO) is responsible for reviewing and authorizing proposals for submission and for interpreting, negotiating, and accepting contracts and grants for sponsored projects funded by federal and state agencies, foundations, and other public and private sources. SPO prepares and negotiates all subawards for collaborative research.
The Advancement Services is responsible for reviewing and authorizing all gift proposals over $50,000.