How We Can Help You
Our team can work with you to understand your goals for collaboration, develop a plan and facilitate engagement with a target foundation or corporation.
Our goal is to provide assistance that connects the business and non-profit community with our campus resources and expertise, and support long-term, holistic relationships with private foundations and corporations.
Our team provides a number of services to assist faculty and researchers seeking partnership and investment from corporations and foundations.
We can help you:
- Research and identify potential corporate or foundation partners.
- Align research interests based on specific projects or concepts.
- Work with a school or college-based development officer to coordinate activities that advance institutional priorities.
- Coordinate written materials such as concept summaries, letters of inquiry or proposals.
- Facilitate conversations with foundations and companies.
We ask that you please contact our staff before engaging in detailed conversations or submission-of-funding if:
- You are interested in contacting a funder on the Chancellor’s Prospect List.
- You have a project that may be appropriate for funding from non-governmental organizations.
Please also contact your unit’s development staff.